One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Friday 12 November 2010

Remembrance day

Hey everyone,

I turned on the news last night to hear that Muslim extremists had protested in central London waving banners and burning poppy's on remembrance day. I was so angry how could they do that? Without the argument of the wars of Iraq and Afghanistan do they not think that if it wasn't for all the men who gave their lives in world war 1 and 2 that they would be free? Hitler didn't just hate the Jew's he hated everyone of colour and culture, so do they really think he would have stopped with Europe? They stood up for what is right and just and as a people we need to respect and be grateful for their sacrifice. Hitler wanted world domination he wanted to clear the world of all that HE didn't seem fit.  

The thing that really annoys me is that as British people we allow it to happen! We sit there and let our heroes be mocked and disgraced! Where were our police force then? They hit out on the students protesting and setting fires but they allow this to happen! what where the British public doing while this was going on? sitting their twiddling their thumbs saying how terrible it is! If we think back what would have happened if the British public back in the 1930/40's just sat back and complained rather then doing anything do you think it would all just come out good in the end?

The problem is as a nation we are selfish we sit back thinking someone else will do it, someone else will be the hero. that's why are children are running around killing each other, tormenting people so badly that they end up taking their own lives. As a society we sit there and watch, when we should be standing up for whats right.

 On the day England lost their last game of the world cup a family and a group of the young boys friends where drinking and got really drunk. They then began fighting one another because of the commotion I was watching from my flat, because the young boy was punched by his sister and ended up on the floor he and his mates attacked an innocent Asian man on his way to work. They punched him to the floor, kicked him and stamped on his head. Without thinking I started running and screaming at this group of boys to leave him alone, I could of more then anyone for being ill sat back and waited for the police force to come and by then it could have been to late but I didn't, I toke the risk because I would have never forgiven myself if that poor man had died. I don't know whether it was me screaming or they saw it themselves but two men came to the rescue before I got there and managed to fight the boys off. When the mum arrived (after her son and mates had run off) she began arguing with her daughter screaming "but that's my baby!" I'm sorry but if my son's had done anything like that I wouldn't be defending them, they would be running from me!The point is I could of just sat back and done nothing but I didn't, regardless of the risk I stood up for what is right and just and so have the men who died for yours and mines freedom.

I love this country and have never had the desire to move. I love everything about this country the history, the weather, everything but even I as a patriotic person am thinking of skipping town. The reason being that we've completely lost our way and even in history when our country went down the wrong road their were people who would stand and fight but their isn't anyone out there today, who will stand up for what is right.

Don't get me twisted I'm a truth teller not a racist, I'm not saying that we should all go out and start a civil war with all Muslims I'm saying that if all those who love our country and who are British regardless of colour, culture, religion we need to stand up and fight for the country we love, and what is right, don't sit there and remain silent. If we just sit there and complain amongst each other about the state of this country, nothing will change and it will only become worse. I'm telling you the environment in Germany that caused someone like Hitler to gain power is ripe right now, the only ones who can change it is us, the British public!

As a country we are a walk over.

When the french was rioting about the age of retirement going up I saw an interview with a British reporter and a french MP who spoke about the french protesting the age of retirement going up. The British reporter said to the french MP that in the UK the cuts had just been announced and we had just taken it yet the french public protested against the age of retirement going up yet it was still lower then the UK. The reporter asked her her thoughts on this and she said "that is the British way" We all really know what that meant! It means we're a push over!

Nobody that I know of wanted to go to war with Iraq or Afghanistan but we we're under the illusion that it was for the greater good, that we were giving people freedom, we were wrong. Once you vote a party into power on the notion of all its promises during a election campaign if that party then chooses to go back on their promises there is nothing you can do about it for the next four years. All I'm trying to say that the labour government chose to go to war not the people on the streets, there were Muslim people as part of the nation back when the decision was made are they as much to blame as the "British" people?

Please don't let this continue, do something now before its to late! The climate of society right now means that it will only take something small to trigger off a civil and race war! We are heading down a slippery slope and if we do not act now who knows how its going to end? but I can guarantee its not going to be pretty!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment