One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Saturday 13 November 2010

My son's birthday!

Hey everyone,

My son's birthday didn't start of in the greatest of ways, we had a huge argument the night before as he came home from his nan's and started crying. He wanted to stay at her house for the night and didn't want to come home, so I toke great offense to this and ended up losing my temper with him.

This morning started with a more positive note, he and his brother woke up about 8:30am. They came into my bedroom and sat with me while he opened all his presents after he had finished they let me fall back to sleep as they knew I was exhausted and I love that about them!

My son was 6 today but his a very mature 6 year old. I feel guilty about being sick and him having to take a certain element of maturity, as his having to deal with the fact I'm tired all the time, taking medication and seeing his mum in a wheelchair.

When I woke up we spent the day playing with his presents and spending the day together. In the evening we went for a lovely meal at Pizza Hut which he enjoyed!

Tomorrow I have my mum, step-dad, younger sister, older sister and her kids for dinner! God give me the strength to deal with entertaining so many people and give my husband strength to deal with cooking for so many people!

Thanks for reading xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment