One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Tuesday 2 November 2010

I will win!


Hey everyone,

I've been through a lot in my life and there's pretty much nothing you can say that I haven't been through or have a understanding about but I've also been really lucky. I have amazing people in my life who help pick me up through the hard times and celebrate with me through the good.

I have had trials like you wouldn't believe but also have had many opportunities to active the impossible. In everything I have been through there has always been a lesson and an opportunites to reach people and help them to reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

Every trial in your life has a reason and a meaning nothing happens by chance, to find the reason you have to look within yourself and see what you have achieved because of it and know the reasons why.

I have always been told I'm a strong person, not that I've always felt it but I weather the storm a lot better then most because I have the determination and inner strength with in me to break through, and I wouldn't of had that unless I had been through the fire first.



I don't see my life as over because I've become ill, I see it as a learning curve to inspire and teach people. I'm going through this trial because there's a higher purpose, to what that is I have no idea yet but eventually the mist will clear and I will know and understand why. I have a purpose in life and admitting defeat is not one of them. I will beat what ever is happening to me and will become a medical marvel because I won't lie down and accept this as my fate.


What I'm going through is my testimony and through reading and seeing it you will hopefully active a higher understanding and be able to see the treasures in your life not ashes.

Be like the lion in the face of the storm of defeat and hold your head held up high! You have the strength to weather the storm and active what you need to. Your happiness and life are down to you, you have the power and the ability to do what you want.

                                               Life is what YOU make of it!


 
Be who you want to be! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment