One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Friday 19 November 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while as I've been asleep most of the week and my dongle broke so had no Internet when I was awake.

The stress of last week with my son's birthday, family over for dinner and my neurologist's appointment has knocked me for six and I've been sleeping most of this week till three in the afternoon and going to sleep quite early.

I've been going over the neurologist's appointment over and over again in my head, it just doesn't make sense at all. I feel like I belong in the film One flew over the cuckoo's nest by repeating "I'm not depressed, I know I'm not!" to everyone I know. I've suffered from depression on and off since I was a young adult I think I would know by now when I was and if not me, then my husband! 

Its frustrating to feel like your screaming and yet no-one seems to batter a eyelid at you. Why do doctors have to make things twice as hard? You are constantly battling with them just to be heard and then when they do finally hear you they say "why didn't you say that before?" Annoying!

I'm hoping that the lumbar puncture finds what ever is going on with me and that its all resolved soon over wise I don't know what I'm going to do!

Thanks for reading xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment