One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Friday 17 December 2010

Its Christmas don't you know your not allowed to be sick?! part 1 Christmas stress!

Hey everyone,

Its a week till Christmas, just seven tiny days and the stress never stops. Although I'm prepared for Christmas with all the presents and food, other things just seem to want to bring me down.

Last week I had my lumbar puncture and was really ill afterwards, my back pain was horrendous and had to resort going back to the Tramadol just to get through it. I have only really started feeling OK from it.

My neighbour has decided to complain about me to my housing for "anti-social behaviour", I just want to explain that there is a back story as to why he has done this rightly or wrongly. Before he moved in two good friends of mine lived there with his brother, the brother inherited the tenancy from his mum as his was the oldest (but not the maturest) and racked up a lot of debt with some not very nice people and the council. My friends moved out due to this and the brother exchanged with my now neighbour. 

Everything was fine with my neighbour until a couple of weeks ago, two bailiffs turned up and was going to kick down his door until he opened the door to them. This is the real reason for the complaint as because I am still friends with the couple that lived next door he thinks I was friends with the brother too, so he thinks we are laughing at him behind his back. 

I won't find out till Monday what I'm being accused of doing to be classed as "anti-social" which is driving me crazy. I was really angry they wouldn't tell what I've done and that he was so sly and sneaky to complain about me. I bet the reason he had to move in the first place was because he annoyed his neighbours to distraction.

The other thing that's causing me stress is the hospital that killed my Nan last year are refusing to admit they did, so I'm going to have to travel to Kent which is about two/two and a half hours drive to attend a meeting to say "yes you did!" My son is also having trouble at school.

I'm shakin all this stress off though as I'm not having nothing or nobody ruining my Christmas!

Hope your all having a stress free Christmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment