One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Sunday 6 March 2011

G-spot and pain relief?



Hey everyone,

I recently saw on t.v that the G-spot is the bodies natural pain reliever, don't get me wrong sex is great but unless someone has a constant finger on my G-spot then its short lived. When your in the "moment" sex is a great way of taking your mind of the pain and focusing on something else but as soon as that buzz is over the pain comes back and 9 times out of 10 its worse because of the activity of sex.

I'm a firm believer that even with a chronic illness you have to keep up the intimacy of your relationship or you and your partner will never survive. We all know that most partners stray because of the neglect they feel and not feeling inportant or loved by their partners anymore, so sex is very inportant but the idea that its a pain relief? I'll stick to my pain killers thanks, they last for four hours not four minutes.

I think its more of mind over matter when your having sex, you focus more on the intimacy and the pleasure then the pain you feel. So enjoy the mixture of both the pleasure of sex and the pain killers! Its a win, win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment