One womens story against an a invisable illness

One womens story against an a invisable illness

Friday 29 October 2010

Stressed much?

Hey everyone,

I've been feeling really fatigued the last couple if weeks which means I've been really irritated by every little thing and VERY snappy. The reason why this fatigue has come at a completely wrong time is that it was my son's first birthday, their joint birthday party and my eldest birthday all within a couple of weeks of each other. Now things like this can be stressful at the best of times without being ill! The thought of having to deal with a load of screaming, hyper kids is really stressing me out and I feel like giving up and saying " I just don't care!"

I was talking to my mum and seeing a lot of status's on Facebook and Twitter about people being stressed. Stress can be a big part in someones life and can be the cause of a lot of health problems and depression. Originally stress was used by our body as an animal instinct to fight or flight in today's society we don't really need stress to bring that knee jerk reaction so what do we do about it? How do we cope with stress?

I was thinking about stress and how different people deal with it. How do I deal with stress? I take time out just to enjoy being with my family and forgetting about everything else other people use relaxation techniques or exercising, the best thing to do is try and find something that works for you.

Stress is a big killer and as a society if we don't do something about it more going to die unnecessarily because those people who stress you out are not going to care if you die, their going to carry on thinking about themselves.

Stay relaxed and thank you for reading xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment